Do you do a good deed everyday? Or atealst try to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No . . . but then again, I only get out of the house a couple times a week. I wouldn't consider taking care of dd a good deed . . . just my motherly duty!!
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If I am out and about I try to. Why not? It's not like you have to go out of your way to let someone go in front of you at the store or something simple.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I do that alot for my friends and people that i haven't meet. my 1 good deed is giving back a dog to a family that lost there pets
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't just set out to do a good deed everyday but if one crosses my path, I usually have no problem jumping in to help. I want to be a person who does nice things for someone for THEIR benefit and not to make me feel good about myself. That would essentially be making it about me and not about them. If I get the opportunity, then of course I will but I don't leave the house everyday with the goal in mind.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'm so busy its hard to do a good deed. I'd do it if it came up and I had the chance.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I always try...some days there are several and some days there are none..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yes I try to... today, I'm going to help my grandfather with taxes.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yes I do, in fact it might sound stupid, but when I have nothing to do, I go on craigslist and look in the wanted section, and see if I can help with something. But I got burned a few times, like this lady, who was so poor, wanted to have a christmas for her kids, but didn't have decorations, so i gave her 2 full bags of decor, and she came to pick them up, she drove a very nice car, had a nice cellphone, grabbed the bags said thank you and left! I'm so locked up in the house, I hardly ever talk to anyone and I really hoped she'll at least change few words with me, but she just left! Another lady, was sooo poor that needed some food, caned food, and I met with her and gave her some stuff (a lot actually) and it was the same, nice car, nice clothes, nice cellphone, but no food! i don't know, I don't wanna talk bad about them, you never know, what the situation was, so I try to understand. I like helping, especially children!
    Anonymous