Vacation Problems!

ok ladies,

My husband and I can not agree on where to go on vacation. I wanted to go to Las Vegas because I have rooms that are comp so we dont have to worry about that and our flight would be 250 for the both of us to fly therefore leaving us with all kinds of money left over. Well my husband wants to go to Hawaii or San Diego and it would cost us around 2,000 dollars plus spending money. So I was wondering is you ladies had any ideas of what a good vacation spot would be in the U.S. that me and my husband could agree on. Thanks for your help!

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Travel

• San Diego is pretty awesome if you havent been there. I used to live there myself. I have also been to vegas and that was alright too. If you cant agree why not call a travel agent and have him or her look up some various random spots and tell you about them. Part of the fun of vacation is going to places you never have been to or maybe never thought to go to.
    Some places I would suggest are any cruise to the Bahamas, Aruba is awesome and you get FABULOUS deals on room and food and alcohol in a package. You can probably both go for under 2k.

Answer by gemgem at 11:17 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• go on a mexican cruise for 1400 for the both of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• First...I would thank my lucky stars that hubby doesn't want to go to Vegas. Then I would take him up on the offer to go to Hawaii.

Our vacation problem is that we've only been on one in 20 years. You've got a wonderful dilemma. Don't sweat it.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If you have an opportunity to go to Hawaii over Vegas, then youre not thinking clearly...LOL (I am joking, of course). I would LOVE to go to Hawaii. I would probably want to take my 4 kids though. I couldn't stand to leave them.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• go to travelzoo.com you might be able to find cheaper ways to take the trip your husband wants, I love this site!
    determind

Answer by determind at 11:47 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• any vacation is a good one!!! sounds like he thinks you can afford Hawaii...so do both then!!! vegas sounds like a cheapie! Hawaii is awesome, I have been twice, It also sounds like you have been to vegas?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• thanks ladies. Ya i have been to vegas and he has not, i just wanted to go to vegas because it would be cheeper because we are both not gamblers but there is so much more to do there then just that, and if we did his idea it would cost us a lot more money then I wanted to spend.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If it was me I would rather go to Hawaii too lol...you can check out some travel deals on my site

http://love2-travelonline.com

if you need any help just let me know.

What ever you decide to do enjoy!

~LInda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 4:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• las vegas sucks, hawaii is better. if you want something cheap go to mexico. you can go to mazatlan, cancun etc. we go every yr. of course my mother lives there but we never get tired of the mexican food and how much farther our money goes. except for the big hot spot like puerta verrata which is beautiful. not sure i spelled that right.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Call My Mom say Gena from CafeMom said to call her 559-321-5886
    She can get you the best Deal.....Her name is Sandra Venegas
    or email her at : theartoftravelbysandra@yahoo.com
    genav

Answer by genav at 12:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2009