How would you rate your husband/boyfriend in the bedroom?

I give mine a 7. Not the greatest but far from the worst. He will do anything I want sexually, but I'm still not that satisfied.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• wow.... i am gonna say a 6. not as good as yours i dont guess... but not totally horrible! and i am not satisfied either. i would say that mine may be a little more adventerous than i am, but it all seems to be in what he wants done to him. he knows i am left unsatisfied yet does nothing to remedy it.
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 11:20 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ps...he is very sweet, loving and cuddly, meets those needs for me in and out of bed. just not so much the sexual needs...
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 11:23 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• scale of 1-10 mine man is a 12
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I rate mine a 6 too! Hes small but its the way he uses it that satisfies me. I just wish is was bigger!
    Anonymous

• well frog then why say anything at all?
    Anonymous

• I'd give him a 9. We have hot sex but he doesn't desire it quite as often as I do so I'm taking off a point.
    Anonymous

• An 8. I just wish he would be more aggressive and kinky.
    Anonymous