Car fresheners made with beads?

As favors for my daughter's wedding, we thought about making the car air fresheners that have beads inside a little drawstring sack. We have the drawstring sacks but can't find the beads at a reasonable price.

Can anyone help?

Dyndudes

Asked by Dyndudes at 11:19 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Try Fire Mountain Gems. Their prices are usually pretty reasonable. Their website is www.firemountaingems.com. I have ordered from them two or three times, and have been very satisfied. I hope this helps!
    loflingirl

Answer by loflingirl at 1:59 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• you can buy inexpensive stones and pour scented oils over them when they dry you can put them in the drawstring sacks. I have seen this stuff @ walmart in the craft section.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 8:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• okay well me and my in laws do this on the side for extra pocket money and when we don't have time to order we go to walmart in the fabric department and they have some and they already have scents to them ranging from vanilla to tropical scents they come in tubes and we just buy a few of the same scents and buy some of the extra scented oils and add to them which causes to smell even stronger and much longer. also i have find some from garden ridge too.
    txdelta

Answer by txdelta at 2:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009