anyone find elizabeth from the view annoying??

I do, she is like rush's puppet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope....I find JOY annoying! She's not funny....shes just RUDE/CRUDE! Elizabeth is refreshing on the View...when I get a chance to watch it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I find everyone EXCEPT Elizabeth annoying on that show..
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I like E, its Joy that I can't stand. Shes so pessimistic about everything and shes got a nasty demeaning comment for everything.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Love Elisabeth. Joy and Barbara are annoying. Joy couldn't talk her way our of a shoe box. SHe rolls her eyes, makes one liner quips and doesn't know how to defend her position on anything other than to personally attack someone. She is a waste.  Barbara is so biased it isn't even funny.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Love Elisabeth can't stand Joy and Barbara. Joy is the dumbest person on there. She has no charisma and she is loud and rude. Barbara is a liberal twit.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• frogdawg, do you have an example of Elisabeth being racist? I see Joy poking more fun at blacks then Elisabeth. I remember Elisabeth saying that she thought NO ONE should use the "N" word a year ago. No matter their race, etc... But I don't recall a racist remark...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• She is a total idiot. can't stand her. she is the reason why I stopped watching the view
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:43 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Y E S she is sooo annoying and full of herself and self righteous and close minded and really is unable to understand anything other than her small small perspective of the world... i don't care for her... i hope she decides to sah with this baby so i don't have to see her anymore!

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't really like the show, but Elizabeth is the most annoying on it to me.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 11:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I love Elizabeth. She's my favorite. She's so relateable. I also like Whoopi, but who doesn't .
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:49 AM on Feb. 2, 2009