is this weird?

I was just wondering if anyone else every had this happen during pregnancy? This is my second baby (DS is 20months) With both pregnancies the first month of pregnancy I have nightmares almost every night...I wake up in a sweat, sometimes in tears...The first time I didn't know i was pregnant yet when it was happening but this time I am aware I am pregnant and it started happening. Am i really weird?

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think being pregnant our hormones just get out of whack. I have had some crazy dreams also being pregnant. We also may have fears that something could happen during our pregnacy and that is where the crazy dreams come from.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Dreams just get more vivid for some reason during pregnancy. I know mine got extremely weird, vivid, and would stay in my head for forever. I'm in my last month of pregnancy and things have pretty much gotten back to normal so you know its not going to last forever. Hope this helps ^_^
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2009