tattoo??

Sorry just thinking you'll could help me out... THE only thing I can DRAW is stick people and they look like a 5yr old did them...lol I suck.... WELL I was thinking about getting a tattoo 3 sets of footprints around my ankle each one a Different color cuz I have 3 kidos.. Well I would like it to be a little unique and have a design in side the footprint. Could someone help me out I love celtic stuff if that help.... The 3 colors would be my kids birth months July for my DD's any shade of RED... August for my DS any shade of GREEN .. December for other DS any shade of BLUE.. THANK YOU ALL for READING

vazfrogjr

Asked by vazfrogjr at 11:33 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I draw about like you but I just wanted to say I think your idea is great!!!
    Hopefully someone can help you out.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Maybe go with something that matches your kids personality's... Hope that helps
    I want a tattoo but I'm too chicken to get one,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Hmm I tried looking something up for you because I can totally visualize what you want in my head. My husband recently started learning how to draw celtic knots, I'll see if he can come up with something.

Cute Idea!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:40 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• a tattoo artist can free hand a tattoo for you. Also there's tattoofinder online where you can look for designs.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I had to laugh because I have a stick figure tattoo that I drew!
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• The only thing with tatoo artist free handing is sometimes you have to pay out the wazoo for it. I have 4 tats and my hubby has 9...He had 2 drawn up for free (but he was good friends with the guy) and one he had to pay the artist for his time. That same artist free handed one for my upper back...It turned out beautiful and exactly what I wanted but it was really expensive...So...it depends on how much you want to spend. Some do it for free and some don't.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• ohh thats a cute idea! when my son gets old enough to write im gonna have him write his name (andy) and then get it transferred onto me as a tattoo. that way i will always have his name in his handwriting on me. i can look at it and say...you were _ years old when you wrote that. lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I got my first tatts when I was 13 and I have 3 which I now regret. I see nothing wrong with them, it's just something I personally wish I had not done and hiding them on my wedding day was a challange. I have my first loves intials on my right ring finger. Thats the one I hate the most. I still haven't found a ring that completly hides it. The other 2 are on the back of my shoulders. One is a heart and the other one is a tulip. When I was younger I used to joke that they were my heart on and my 2 lips. Wearing tanks tops sucks for me now though. They are not professionally done either which doesn't help...lol Anyway I do love the celtic knots and think they look very cool.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have a tiny pink and purple butterfly on my back, actually the left shoulder blade. I often forget it is even there. I think the idea you have is great! Maybe you could get their first names inside the foot? or if it's gonna be two feet for each child, get their first name in one and their middle name in the other. Or if you don't like putting their names, maybe their birth date? In colors matching the birth months, of course. If you want to get more elaborate, you could have a celtic knot between each pair if feet, or something like that. By the way, I'm a total wuss when it comes to pain, and getting the tattoo itself was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt, and believe me, I would say so if it had!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• http://checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/hayleedewar/my-husbands-mom-tattoo-above-our-sons-name

you can do this.. and do them in the colors you want.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2009