Is there a specific mom on Cafemom that really annoys you or that you really like but are not friends with?

I notice a lot of moms over and over again especially in the questions section. Some I think are really smart but I haven't tried to add them as friends and some I find sooo annoying. You don't have to give names! (In fact please don't).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah there is this one called anonymous, she is always so rude (not the 11:57 anon) but generally speaking...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i have noticed specific moms answer questions alot and the mom that really sticks out in my head right now is gemgem. she always seems to try to give helpful, friendly advice without being judgemental. shes not the only one-i just cant think of any other moms right now. :D
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• LOl thanks but dont tell my instructor Im really on cafemom.

Answer by gemgem at 11:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• hahaha sure thing
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think there are a lot of helpful moms. Too many to name! As far as the ones that annoy me, i can't pick them out because if they are going to make a rude comment to somebody they tend to go anonymously.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 11:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• There is one that comes to mind that is rather annoying. I hate when she has something to say because its always negative and rude. I think women should be able to come on here and ask whatever they want without being put down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I like gemgem, caitxrawks, and kabbot01. They seem to stick out the most.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• There are several moms on here that I think always give helpful advice without being judgemental. A few are kaycee14, gemgem, and a few others. There are some that also make me laugh a lot, like (Forgive me if I get the names wrong) crazyash and jodi, and a few others. I've never spoke with these people but they all seem pretty cool. There are also a few people who make me angry, but like you said, I'm not going to mention any names. : )
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Aww nobody notices me! Just kidding. I think there are lots of nice and helpful folks here too. I agree that most people go Anon when they get snotty. I like gemgem everywhere except in politics and current events! Ha! Just teasing gemgem, it's just because we're always on different ends of the spectrum.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• lol. Gemgem, I think you've made quite an impression on the moms here. : )
    You should be proud of yourself!!!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009