I REALLY believe I am pregnant and I'm afraid to tell my dh

We have been having alot of problems lately that may lead to splitting up. We have 3 kids.

CaLiMaMom

Asked by CaLiMaMom at 1:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Well wait until your positive pregnancy test and go from there.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2012

• Take a test and go from there.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 4:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2012

• life the people above me said. take a test first. if that is positive you are going to have to tell him at some point. if it is not you did not add stress to something that sounds like it needs some work. your cycle could be off if you are under a lot of stress so that may be the problem. good luck mama!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2012

• If the test is negative, please get on some BC so you don't have to worry about this,, in the meantime, get a test and possible counseling? Why would you be "afraid" to tell your husband, even if you are having problems? If you are in some sort of abusive situation you need to get out and now.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2012

• well... find out first. then do not delay the discussion. every relationship has problems, some can be overcome. it is not clear whether actual discussions have taken place or if there is abuse that contributes to your fear.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2012

• Often I think our fear of doing something turns out to be worse than the reality is, and we end up suffering worse from the dread of doing than we do from the actuality.

Take a pregnancy test. If it's positive, it might help you to think about r write down all of the reason s why you're afraid. What's the worst that will happen? You'll split up? Well, that might happen anyway.

Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• I don't have any advice but I'm in the same boat. *hugs*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jul. 15, 2012