Wow, media Malpractice??

Because Palin botched her interviews and became a laughing stock?

It was her fault for coming off like an idiot and the press ran with it. If it had happened to any one else the media would have made a big deal out of them too.

What a cry baby! She is blaming McCain for it now, geez.

Whats everyone's view on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What you said..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think the media was hard on her and not just for the interviews she gave and could have messed up on. They were pretty brutal about her kids even after Obama told them to lay off. Id sue them too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I hope she gets a TON of money...doubt it will happen but I for one would love to see it.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• just proves she can't handle being in the public eye. the media was worst on Hillary and she is not complaining about it
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:52 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• and she is an idiot for blaming mccain
    ny.chica

• I do think the media should be held accountable not just in her case but in many others. Sometimes the media is just wrong but they are never held accountable for the things they say. If it were me or you guys though and we said something damaging about someone they would be able to sue us. I think we should be able to sue the media and hold them accountable like anyone else in any other industry.

Answer by gemgem at 11:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• So does this mean Fox News should be held accountable for all the stuff they said about Obama? The "terrorist fist jab" or "Obama's baby momma" comes to mind..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I like freedom of speech thank you
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• She did this to herself, she should have been better prepared to sit down and do a formal interview. She should have known certain things.

She came off looking dumb-and I think that that is what did her in. Besides being McCains ploy to try to win the female vote-THAT was sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Anon 11:58. Did Fox news reporters say this or was it a Fox Commentator? FYI, there IS a difference. I personally think she should leave well enough alone. Bygones. 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009