Suggestions for a 4 year old girl's birthday??

JB819

Asked by JB819 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• as far as what where to have them at
    chuckie cheese
    libby lu
    build a bear
    one of them jumping parties .
    i am very good with party ideas and stuff so let me know what you nee dideas for and ill be glad to help
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• either the princesses or just pick one, my niece did ariel for her 4th. personally whatever she favors is what you can build a theme around. Color - pink can be princess, hello kitty, etc.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• theme or venue?

what are they into? princess, dora, tea party, dress up, . . . ?

park, game place, build-a-bear, . . .

My niece had a highschool musical party which is too old for a 4 year old but she doesn't understand what it's about. She loves the music and thats what she wanted.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 12:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My dd turns for on Sunday and were having a party at my mil's house this year. Its a princess theme, her grandma makes cakes professionally so shes getting a castle cake, pinatas, pin the tail on the donkey and just general stuff like that. When we have bigger parties I rent places like the roller rink, skating rink, or pizza places. So it depends what you want and how many people you invite.

Answer by gemgem at 12:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You should ask your daughter. Four is a good age, imo, to start letting kids choose their themes. I will be letting my kids pick at around that age.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 12:51 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• How about a bowling party? My daughter just went to one, she's 4, and she loved it. All the kids had fun.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I just did a beach party for my four year old. Now I know it's the middle of winter, but we brought the beach to our house- we moved our kitchen table and laid down a mess load of beach towels on top of a tarp. I took three extra large under- the-bed boxes and put sand in them. We made a sign stating our "BEACH RULES" and had a blast playing with the sand toys. I also got a sun pinata, beach balls that were on sale and mini pails with a rake and shovel as favors. We had a shark cake, but you could do a fish or a beach scene; and we served beach snacks and kept the juices in a cooler. All the kids wore t-shirts and sunglasses. It was loads of fun!
    mackfamily

Answer by mackfamily at 8:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2009