2002 Honda Odyssey and Carseat Latch?

I just got a 2002 Honda Minivan. I am using the Latch system. I got the two side latches on. The strap that goes over the back of the seat does not reach. Honda put the latch all the way under the seat cushion. I need another 3 inches. Do they sell an extender or is that not allowed? Does anybody else have this problem? Thank you.

luvme110699

Asked by luvme110699 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• Haven't seen that problem, but I did have a problem where the strap holding the latch strap to the car seat was keeping it from reaching in my car. I had to cut the small one so the actaul latch strap would reach.
    Anonymous

• try contacting the manufacturer to see what htey say.
    Anonymous

• thanks I did call the manufacturer They are sending me the extension for $12.70
    luvme110699

Answer by luvme110699 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 3, 2009