Tattoo or No Tattoo?

Hows everyone feel about tattoos and do you have any? Why or Why not? If you do, where are they at on your body? And do you hide them or are you proud when asked to explain them?

courtneynicole1

Asked by courtneynicole1 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love to look at other peoples' tattoos, but they're not for me.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i have 2 tattoos. i love them and wouldnt change getting them. as a matter of fact-im not done yet. my first was a pair of angel wings on my lower back and thats because i love angels. the other one i have is lil' lucky on my left shoulder blade. my dad was a truck driver and his cb name was lucky. im really close with my dad so i got it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have one with my mom's initials. She passed away just under 3 years ago and its special to me. I'm proud of it and wouldn't change it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I got my first tatts when I was 13 and I have 3 which I now regret. I see nothing wrong with them, it's just something I personally wish I had not done and hiding them on my wedding day was a challange. I have my first loves intials on my right ring finger. Thats the one I hate the most. I still haven't found a ring that completly hides it. The other 2 are on the back of my shoulders. One is a heart and the other one is a tulip. When I was younger I used to joke that they were my heart on and my 2 lips. Wearing tanks tops sucks for me now though. They are not professionally done either which doesn't help...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I like nice cute tattoos. Not marking a whole body. Mine is on my outer right ankle area. It's a rose with 4 pink hearts and green leaves and stem with my sons' names. One on each side. To have your kids on is nice. Your kids are always your kids. Sorry no picture of it. Had it almost 5 years. Got it at 35. I rebelled late in life.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have 3 tattoos currently, with plans to get more. I have one on each shoulder blade, and another right under my collar bone. I want to only get tattoos in places that I can easily hide, because I don't feel its appropriate to be tatted up in a professional setting. I'm proud of them though, but I don't always like being asked what they represent. I have one that is a memorial tat for my DH, and I'm perfectly fine with people assuming its just another star tat, and means nothing. Its meaningful to me, and that's what matters IMO. It depends on who the person is and how well I know them if I'm going to get into the story of how that tat came to be. When my DH passed away, I told my son that his daddy had a star in heaven, so that he could have something he could see to say goodnight to.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have 2 of them and I see nothing wrong with them at all. My cousin is a tat and piercer so I am around it maybe more then other people. I have one on my right side of my back/shoulder and one on my left hand thigh.

Answer by gemgem at 12:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have a small butterfly on my left side of my shoulder near my neck and my dh got a tattoo of the theathical look with one of them smoking a cigar it looks cool (he likes smoking cigar s...occasionaly) and I love butterflies.butterfly

Anonymous

• I have two and I'm planning on more.  I have one on the back of my shoulder and one on my lower back.  I have pics on my profile.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i have 4, an aerosmith one on the inside of my ankle, a camaro one and the outside of my calf, lucky 7s on the inside of my forearm, and a turtle on the back of my neck. i dont try to cover them up, they are apart of my life and all there for a reason. i love when people ask me about them, and i plan on getting more. i see nothing wrong with them.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009