Has anyone used the Herbalife meal replacement shakes?

I want to try them I see on Facebook people posting about great weight loss. I am curious if I would need just the meal replacement or the meal replacement and the protein shakes.

Thanks!

txnmomof4

Asked by txnmomof4 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I know of a couple people that is using it and they say it's working for them. I would try it, but I don't have the extra money for it. she posted before and after pics and you can tell she lost.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• A friend of mine is and she looks great and lost a lot of weight
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 3:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• can you buy this in stores or on their web site only?
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• I hated the taste of them. I prefer GNC's though.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• nope
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• Did you ever order the Herbalife?I have been looking in to that also. I posted, about it but i got really rude comments a few weeks ago. I filled out the contact information on there web site 3 times and never got someone to contact me. I have been looking at it on amazon too. Let me know if you tried it and if you like it.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 2:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2012

• I have not tried it. A lady on my facebook says she lost over 30 pounds. She likes it so much she started selling it. She is far from me though. I thought about ordering it online.
    txnmomof4

Comment by txnmomof4 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2012

• i recommend you check out body by vi .. their shakes are much better nutritionally and with a chance it could be free and the fact that most insurances cover it, its great. www.southernfitlife.com
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 18, 2012

• I use a product called JuicePlus!! It is amazing and I have lost 8 pounds since I started taking it -- also if you try it (you can get the gummy supplements for your children for FREE) .....you can check it out at carneyjuiceplus.com/
    It also lowered my cholesterol -- and I just think it is the BEST ! ! !
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• There is also the It Works Profit protein shake! I have lost over 108 lbs! www.pamknowsitworks.blogspot.com
    sunnydsmommy

Answer by sunnydsmommy at 12:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2012