so my question gets deleted but they can say it on the view?

So on the view today they were talking about the first alphalpha black candidate, (something) Jordan, and he said as the first african american alphalpha club presidential candidate, he'd make the cabinet all black, and make february white history month. so he gets a laugh.
But yet when i make a joke about making a white history month, i get yelled at and deleted. what kind of crap is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL my husband and i were just talking about that the other day. how if we had a white history month we would all be called racist.
    People on here our immature and cant take a joke i guess.
    Anonymous

• Because it's racist to say something like that. lol...(Sarcasm)

People on here are getting ridiculously defensive over stupid stuff.

Anonymous

• You know I never thought about that! lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 12:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Because someone got touchy about it and reported it to CM, and crappy as that it. Honestly i think it's dumb.. one of mine got deleted too. If someone doesn't like my post, they can e-mail me why and I will be more than happy to either re-word it, or explain why I said it the way I did.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Because white people, apparently, are supposed to be ashamed of being white. That's what I've learned anyway. I don't agree, but I got the message loud and clear.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i know it's like, a black person can say it and not get bashed, but a white person says it and OMG they're racist....
    Anonymous