20 weeks and havent felt any movement

I am 20w 4days pregnant and I havent felt any movement. I was about 30 lbs over weight when i got pregnant and am not sure when I should start feeling the baby? I have my ultra sound tomorrow and I am freaking out that something is wrong. This is my first Pregnancy so could I just not be not noticing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is possible that you are just not noticing the baby move yet. Good luck tomorrow.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• you may be feeling the movments and not relize it since the first few just feel like gas. I woldnt worry. Im sure things are fine and soon you will be getting little kicks to your ribs lol. enjoy your ultrasound tomorrow its always fun.
    Anonymous

• With my first pregnancy I was a bit overweight and didn't feel movement until around 5 months.
    Anonymous

• The ladies are correct. Baby could be moving and your not recognizing it. Babys movement could be blocked by your bladder or something. Best of luck tomorrow :) Keep us updated!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Thank you for your answers I feel a little more relieved now
    Anonymous

• There are actually women that never feel the baby or contribute it to gas. It is all in how the placenta is placed in your uterus. I had a friend that didn't even know she was pregnant until she was 7 months (she just got off birth control and had no peroid,but the hpt kept coming back negative). She hadn't felt the baby once until he did a big turn in her belly. She didn't even look pregnant (she was a little overwieght).
    Anonymous

• I didn't feel movement until around 20 weeks with my first, and I wasn't overweight. With my second I didn't feel much until around the same time because my placenta was attached to the front of my uterus. It's usually normal. I hope your ultrasound goes well!
    depsiua

Answer by depsiua at 12:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2009