Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can

Ok i had posted a ? yesterday.And like i was sayn my period came on 1/4/09 i have a 28day cycle and it sill havent came on yet! i did have unprotected sex. i was just wondering when should it come on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my guess is the next couple of days. keep in mind, stress can also cause a missed period. but just wait and see. if it doesn't come in the next few days, the take an HPT.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If you have a normal 28 days cycle all the time then it you have a period on cycle day 28. If you are stressed that can cause you to be late also. Not everyone has a 28 day cycle every time. If you don't I would take your longest cycle and wait until you reach that many days. If you haven't gotten a period take a test then.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well i do always have a 28 day cycle. Iam not stress or anything
    Anonymous