does the wrong things just fly our of your mouth sometimes?

like my 2 sister inlaws were at my house and my nieghbor asked us (me or hubby) who they were and i blurted out without thinking "they are HIS sisters" lol i mean one really was his sister and the other was his brother's wife, but why i said "HIS sisters" i do not know!!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did that to my ex-husband's niece once.... I remarried and one weekend we were having people over. Some had already arrived and I was busy so when the door bell rang I didn't think anything about it... then I look up and there is my ex-husbands 24 yr old niece standing in my kitchen. Immediately I asked what was wrong (I hadn't seen her in over 2 yrs).... anyhow, nothing was wrong. She had just decided that she would drop in on me, at my new house, in my new life. I was shocked (I never got along with his family - and completely cut them off after the divorce - from me that is). I thought it was extremely rude of her to just show up like that, so when I introduced her it was "this is my ex-husband's niece, Ashley".... apparently that was bad of me because she ran out of the house crying. I didn't feel bad. I just thought... she should have called before coming over.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I say the wrong thing all the time, but I try to only do it around hubby. That way, I don't hurt anyone's feelings. He's used to it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I used to. I dont as much anymore.

Answer by gemgem at 12:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009