Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can I get him to leave me alone???

I dated this guy back in 7th grade...almost 7 years ago. And out of no where he started writting me crazy email on myspace. I have asked him to stop, but he wont. I've tried ignoring him...but he still doenst stop. What do I do? I dont want to tell my DH cause he will go crazy, and blame me. And I cont feel like I should have to delete my profile, plus its the only way I can keep in contact with some of my family. So what should I do, my page is private. I dont know how he is doing!! What should I do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (13)
  • Block him

    Answer by watersgirls at 12:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • There should be a way to mark the person as spam.

    Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • That's also harassment if you have told him to stop. that's when i would print them up and take them to the police and tell them he just got out o jail

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • Block him and tell your husband. He wont get mad if you show him this guys a psycho who just got out of jail and you have no idea why hes obsessed. If he continues to harass you call the police.

    Answer by gemgem at 12:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • Block him...and you can mark his email as spam. I believe you can also report him if he's not leaving you alone.

    Answer by Rosalie29 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • either the two posted above or delete all pics, comment, and such as if you vanished from current profile, make another one and add everyone to that one instead, so you have two but the other one is old.

    like i have 2 yahoo messengers, one for hubby to spy on me and one for myself.

    Answer by americansugar80 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • Oh, also, you can change your filtering in your mail, where you can only receive emails from people that are your friends as well.

    Answer by Rosalie29 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • Block him. This doesn't sound legitimate because he can't get on your site if it is private unless invited. And it is very easy to block him if you invited him and now are sorry you did. If this legit and he is a very successful computer hacker - in addition to being a stalker...then contact the authorities, or his parole officer. Stalking is illegal.

    Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • just put your page to private so he cant find your new one

    Answer by americansugar80 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

  • He sounds like he is a phyco or a stalker becareful.

    Can you change your profile and just start over I know it might be alot of work to go through all this but it is better than loosing your life. Whatever you do handle it the best way you can never go alone anywhere and don't tell your dh or he will kill him so to speak :)

    Just delete all your stuff and start over, that is what I would do if he finds you again go to the police. Why even have a myspace you have us :) Men are not allowed here. Be Safe.


    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.