Diapers

On average how many boxes of newborn diapers did you go through till you moved up to stage 2????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, my daughter used newborn size, then size 1, and then size 2. I have no clue how many boxes I used. Does anyone keep track of that stuff??
    Anonymous

• It depends on how big your baby is. I had two 10lb babies, I skipped newborn and only used a case or two of size ones.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have no idea. We used premie for about a month, then new borns for a little while. I got a ton of diapers at my baby shower and ended up just exchanging them for the next size up as I needed.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• be careful if you're planning on buying them just to have in stock cuz my son only used newborn size for like a week so i had a whole half a package left and those suckers dont biodegrate!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2009