Leaving Studio

DD had been going to the same tumbling/dance/cheer studio for five years since she was 17 months having the same instructor (owner) for every class (she had 3 classes/week the past two years, 2 the two years before that, and 1 the first year).

Because of reasons (expense, not learning anything, instructor has really started to bug me, etc.) I decided to sign up for summer classes at a gymnastic studio instead of the old one. I have decided that DD will continue these classes when their year starts in September and will NOT be going back to her original studio.

Is this something I should tell the instructor (owner) that DD isn't coming back...or just let it go? I mean, she'll figure it out when she doesn't get the registration form next month, but I'm just not sure of proper etiquette with something like this.

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 10:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2012 in Just for Fun

• unless the instructor was expecting her to star in this year's production of AnyBroadwayShow, i'd just leave it be. she may call you at a later date and inquire why dd isn't there, though. i just wouldn't worry about it, otherwise.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• Unless she calls you to ask why your Daughter has not enrolled then just let it go. It's really her responsibility to find out if you are not happy with her business. If she doesn't call you then she's a bad business woman and better you are not wasting money there.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• I agree to just let it go.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2012

• just let it go.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 2:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2012