Whats your favorite?

KIng Island,Six flags,disney,ceder point???LOOKING for a great vaction w/ kids....

kim168

Asked by kim168 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I live just about an hour from Kings Island & we really like it there. There are rides for all ages. Our favorite amusement park that we've taken our kids to is Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN. It is smaller than Kings Island, but it has plenty to do. They also have an attached water park (Splashin Safari) like Kings Island does. They also have rides for all ages. If cost is a factor. Holiday World & Splashin Safari is by far your best bet. You get free parking, free sunscreen, and free unlimited drinks at Holiday World. You pay $10 to $15 just to park at Kings Island & the food is outrageous. Holiday World is very clean & the employees are very friendly. If you check out their website, they have a section with menus & prices for their restaurants. There is a campground next to the park called Lake Rudolph in case you like to camp. There are nearby hotels as well. If you do choose Kings Island, it is a fun place too.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I guess it depends on how old the kids are.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• More towards summer time but Silverwood is what everyone up here does?
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 12:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I love DisneyWorld. We took the children several times- the youngest at age 4- and it was too much for him. We tried to stay until 9 to see the fireworks and he was just too tired. It worked better when the children were older. These days my husband and I go on our own and have really good times.

Answer by Bmat at 12:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I am a disneyland person. although it may very well have to do with me growing up down the street from it. It is very kid friendly particularly for the younger kids.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 1:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If your kids are very small, Disney is the best option. For older kids (say, 14 and up), they tend to enjoy places like Six Flag's more.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I'm 37 and i still love Disney. But I also like 6 Flags. We use to live 10 minutes from the one in New Jersey.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I love Cedar Point!!!
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

•  DISNEY, DISNEY

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2009