Is it just me?

There is someone on hear that keeps asking about "Marijuana"
I don't know if anyone has noticed but they are anonymous and asking all kinds of questions of this weed. I must have read 4 different questions on this topic.
Well I guess you can ask whatever you want, as many questions you want

I didn't know what else to say....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i just posted a question asking the samet hing if anyone else was sick of it lol.
    ive read tons today on this its getting old
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Maybe she's high?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yeh i noticed that too..... weird.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think its because of that Michael Phelps picture. He is taking a hit from a bong in it. People are making a HUGE deal out of it, and it was on the news.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• It's the topic of the day. It happens a lot. There's no way to know what the topic will be until all the questions show up. I agree with beckcorc that the Anon who keeps asking is probably high. Maybe she doesn't realize she's asked the same question over and over. ha ha ha ha haha

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009