has anyone heard of flylady?

has anyone here been to flylady.net and do u flutter or fly?

BxMetroMom718

Asked by BxMetroMom718 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I don't like spammers who try to sell me things in every email
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• my mom used to be obsessed with flylady. haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• What is it? Or is it a waste of time looking at the site?
    Anonymous

• She teaches you how to clean your house, her way, and pray, her way, and you get 6 automated emails a day reminding you what to do, and to buy her stuff.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• its not spamming.. its a way to help u get organized and take control of ur life and maintain clean home when clutter and CHAOS(CAN"T HAVE ANYONE OVER SYNDROME) have piled up...lol.. I love it.. I don't follow it exactly like she says but I do try and get things done in a more organized way without feeling like I'm cleaning ALL DAY...go shine ur sink!!!
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• this is a just for fun question if you don't follow it then don't answer what the hell is wrong with u ppl.. it doesn't have to be her way u change it around to make it work for u... whats the problem and u can opt out of getting daily reminder email... I hate negative ppl...
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Had to look her up because someone asked me if that is where I got my screen name....after that I didn't bother with the site.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My daughter used to talk about the flylady site all the time, but I never checked it out. But I will now since you mentioned it, cuz I think I need her help. My daughter LOVES flylady!
    ProudTxGrandma

Answer by ProudTxGrandma at 1:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I really learned a lot from flylady. If you have any difficulties at all with keeping organized or your house clean, check them out. Most of her information is free online. She does sell products, but only so that she can keep the flylady site up and running. If you have too much pride to have anyone teach you anything, then flylady isn't for you.
    I have to say, Flylady taught me to fly. FLY= finally love yourself.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009