pregnant and no sexual drive HELP.

So im woundering if this has happend to anyone else....
My DH and I were having sex the other night and i couldnt stop thinking of baby mainly because he was in my belly doing freaking summer solts or something. But does anyone else have a hard time enjoying sex while pregnant? I just cant seem to get into it like i used to are there anyways to get back in touch with my sexual side or do i just have to bear with it till baby is here. Im 28wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hey girl i'm totally with you here. my pregnant figure is such a turnoff for me. i understand how you want to get back to regular, and it should come. i'm 28wks too and this will be the 3rd bout of losing my drive since getting pregnant. DH however, thinks my pregnant body is "hawt" as he terms it, and that helps a little, but when baby is rolling, you can't help but think about it. i put the event on pause, or we go really really easy. usually when we take it easy, baby falls asleep.

you can try different lubes, toys, etc... the thing that helps me most is when DH tells me i'm beautiful... he cant keep his hands off my belly or my overgrown (and i mean OVERGROWN) boobs... it plays a key factor. he's just going to have to step up and find what turns you on now since everything in your body has changed or moved.
    Anonymous

• dude im pretty sure my husband and i didnt even do it for the whole first trimester! but then the second trimester comes along and its a whole different story. lol. but i gotta tell you it is VERY distracting cuz its like you can feel your uterus moving around or something. its bizarre. haha and my husband is the same way about being extra attracted to the belly haha so it makes it kinda difficult when im not in the mood! haha oh well itll all be over soon enough! =)
    Anonymous

• Everyone is different. My libido has been up and down. I want it all the time now but I'm 38 weeks and ready to pop!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009