Why is there so many haters for Obama?

I don't get it why can't we just get along, I know every one has their opinion but come on you should have grown out of that back in elementary.
I personally wanted Ron Paul to be our president but it did not happened and I am not wining about it. It is what it is.
Obama is trying to make that change and people like that (the negative ones) are not helping. Give the guy a chance or atleast try to grow up. Snap out of it people.
We are all human bleed the same blood it is only the color of our skin that is different. Even our relatives might be alittle darker than you or lighter what does it matter we love them right. I know, I know I am going to get smashed by the immature ones so sad. Jesus loves the little children all the children of the world
red and yellow, black and white they are precious in his sight Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Butterfly1108

Asked by Butterfly1108 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i couldnt agree more butterfly.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• What no one seems to get is that fact that those of us who did NOT vote for Obama did so because we did NOT agree with his views. Thus we are not all giddy for his "changes" because those "changes" go against what some of us want to see happen. Then we get lumped into being haters because we don't want to see him be able to do all (or any) he says he wants to because the very thought of that scares the B jesus out of us. It's nothing personal..Im sure he is a nice guy..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I dunno, I don't hate Obama I disagree with him. But, maybe if you find out why there are Bush haters then you will know why there are Obama haters.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't know. I just think people were so used to having an old white republican in office(sorry to offend anyone, just how I feel.) for so long it's hard to say though. I think that he will do a great job. He has a big mess to clean up and it will take time, but I think he's the right thing for our country.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps it how you extrapolate the information and make your assumptions.

If I disagree with Obama I'm called a "hater"

I 'm now a hater, therefore, (according to your post) am a rascist.

To answer your question, there are so many "Obama haters" because posters, like you see disagreement as hatred.
    360

Answer by 360 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Different viewpoints! He believes in abortion, tax viewpoints are different than mine, government intrusion again different, he is our president and I will support him in that, but I do not have to agree with him to support him.

higherboundmom

Answer by higherboundmom at 1:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Oh, because I didn't vote for him because he's going to mess up this country even more than it already is. It's downright fear for what's ahead.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I didn't vote for Bush last election but I didn't get on the internet and start writing negative things about him. I dealt with it. Me saying over and over again that he was the worst choice or he's going to run the country into the ground and all that other stuff that people are saying about Obama wasn't going to do any good, so guess what? I didn't say anything! Instead I voted again this election and thankfully I seem to have made the right choice.
    Anonymous