Why is that when I wear a tampon I can feel it? (maybe TMI)

I never was able to feel it before having a baby but now I can feel it. I know they say to take it out and try again and I do but I still can feel it. Do you think that I have become more aware of feelings down there or something since giving birth? Or maybe I really am not putting them in the right way anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm more sensitive down there since birth so maybe its just cuz u had a baby...
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Are you sure you took the other one out....LOL

Or did the hospital leave something in there...just joking.

You might need to go see your doctor...soon

Anonymous

• Sometimes I can feel them to.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you're not putting it in far enough. I know the first time I ever wore one, it was in 7th grade gym class. I thought I was going to DIE, it was rubbing the crap out of me. I hadn't inserted it in far enough.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I can feel them too, so I almost never wear them. I can't take it out and try again because then it's too dry and that would seriously hurt. My final answer is that tampons suck.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2009