TMI...Has this ever happened to you?? EMBARASSING!!!

Okay so 2 times I have had tampon incidents. I had a kid over 2 years ago, so I didnt think this was normal. I had a tampon in and went to go pee and when I pushed a little I pushed the tampon right out into the toliet...then yesterday, my dh and I had sex and he came in me, I am also having my period so after I cleaned up I put in a "super" tampon (which I bought after the first incident) and about 2 minutes of walking around, i felt cum gush right out of me and into my underwear even with a tampon in. Was my tampon like in crooked or what? I always catches blood, so I dont know what the hell..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do your kegels.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Agree with AM78. I don't remember ever having this kind of problem. You can also check out a product called "Instead". You might have more luck with the cup.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• sounds like you didn't have it inserted far enough. also yesterday, the mixture of blood and cum could've been too much for even a super tampon. i wouldn't give up though.
    Anonymous