cafemom for your mobile?

Does anyone know if a cafemom for your mobile is in the works? I have a blackberry and would love to be able to "cafemom" on the go. I can bring up the site but it will not let me log in, and i can bring up some things that dont require me to log in so maybe i am just messing it up or need to change some settings on my browser?????? Any ideas?

GRAM1976

Asked by GRAM1976 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i wish. i tried getting on it over my phone but it wouldn't let me...they really need to!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Hi GRAM1976,

Right now, CafeMom isn't optimized to work on mobile devices. We are thinking about doing some simple features for mobile devices, but don't have any current plans.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have a blackberry. Its the only internet I have so obviously cafemom works for me. I can do a lot but unfortunately I can't reply or post in my groups. Or send messages but I can do chatterbox. I have oprah mini as my internet not the mobile browser. Any ?s let me know and I can respond here or chatterbox.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 3:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I can access cafemom on my Iphone. Ive never tried to reply to posts in my groups, but I have replied to questions under Answers.

I hope cafemom gets an app for the Iphone soon!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have a bb curve, I still haven't been able to log in to cafemom. PLEASE create cafemom for mobile or blackberry! It is soo nice being able to access myspace and facebook ~ having cafemom would make it perfect :D
    lil-momma-shara

Answer by lil-momma-shara at 2:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I am so dissapointed there isn't a mobile app for cafemom. I am using other sites a lot more and cafemom a lot less
    jdanielle82

Answer by jdanielle82 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• This is an old post, but I think I found the solution for not being able to reply on mobile internet. If you log into your account and go into your settings, then go under fonts, choose the plain text editor. It may be a pain in the butt since you'll have to change it back once you get to a computer, but it does wwork. Hope this helps until Cafemom can get an app
    toiatoi

Answer by toiatoi at 2:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• thank you toiatoi. My dh just bought me a I phone today. So now I will be able to cafemom on the go
    KatherineM

Answer by KatherineM at 12:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2010