Who's afterlife would you go to?

A person was baptized as an adult and still became an Ex-Christian and converted to different religion. When that person dies, who's afterlife will s/he go to? The former religion's or the latter and why?

isabellalecour

Asked by isabellalecour at 1:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wherever s/he believes s/he will go.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I have no idea. I guess theyll find out when they get there LOL

Answer by gemgem at 1:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well if they converted to another religion were they baptized there too?

I would say they would go to the afterlife of the one they belonged to at the time of their death. After all they converted to it and whether formally baptized or not they still had converted in their heart and soul and thats where God would judge them.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• God knows the heart of man and will judge therein on judgement day. There is heaven and hell and depending on the heart and whom the heart served will determine where the person will go after their last breath. Only God can judge that
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I don't think there's a "This God's afterlife" or a "That God's afterlife" --- whatever is, just is.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Heaven is heaven. It's not religion based.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 2:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Personally I believe in reincarnation so depending on the past experiences of that soul it will move on to the next life or go to "Heaven" but no one knows for sure.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 2:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I feel that the next life we go to is of our own creation. In other words, we make the choice in this life. It is a choice that develops and evolves as we go through our journey in life. So where a person goes, well we each personally know at some level where we will go next when the time comes.
    Feridust

Answer by Feridust at 4:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Well nobody honestly knows if there is an afterlife or what it is like.. we all theorize and have our our beliefs about it.. but nobody will know until they die. We all have to wait as see.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I think we go to the afterlife we are believing in when we die. JMO.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 5:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2009