What is the best basecoat and topcoat nail polish?

When I do my own nails, I would like them to last longer than just a day or two. I was just wondering if anyone knew of good basecoats and topcoats to use. I also want a topcoat that makes the nails glossy. I always end up getting ones that make the nails look dull. I need help!

tmestes2003

Asked by tmestes2003 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• sally hansen or the green tea nail polish its great..
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I use Sally Hansen NO CHIP topcoat. It is the best I can find without spending too much.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I've never heard of the green tea nail polish before. Is that a basecoat, topcoat, or just regular nail polish?
    tmestes2003

Answer by tmestes2003 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I do nails professionally and my best bet is OPI start to finish. It is a base and top coat all in one. It's about seven bucks and you can get it at a salon. OPI is everywhere, jut google it if you can't find it.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2009