Dont you hate it when?

Your baby is sick and you can do nothing about it? My baby has the flu and the doctor says there is nothing we can do but ride it out. He is only 8 months old and I feel so miserable for him.
Don't you hate it when you feel like you can't help your baby?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 2:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Luckily, dd has never been sick, but I imagine it must be a terribly helpless feeling. I hope your little one gets better really soon!
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I hate that too!! I still try to think outside the box however because I HATE giving my daughter meds unless she really needs it and it will truly help her anyway. So when they say that, i research online and try to think of soothing things I can do to make it better for her.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Yeah me too I try to stay away from the meds. My husband is getting him a humidifier to put near his bed right now so he can sleep a little better, and he also had an ear infection so they gave him an antibiotic for that, but I just hate it when they are sick it breaks my heart.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I hate that too. My boys were sick when they were babies. It is hard. I hope your LO feels better soon. :(
    Anonymous

• When my kids are sick I always wish I could be sick for them!
    Anonymous

• Absolutely! Its terrible seeing your little one suffer and your unable to take their sickness & pain away. I hope your little one gets better soon.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 7:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2009