I found my boyfriends stash of porn and all the videos were of white women and they were plus sized?

Well, im a biracial girl mixed with black and white and I confonted him with this he said he was attracted to me and loves me but I cant believe him cause his porn tells a diffrent story, how should I handle this because I was gonna break up with him and let him have wat he truley longed for because it truly hurt me. Also we been together four years and have a two year old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• just ask him straight out... do you want a chubby white girl... or do you want me... i will never be white and I am not chubby... let him know how it hurt you... and see what he says... good luck..
    Arielsmommy507

Answer by Arielsmommy507 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Guys like all different shapes colors and sizes. If your still getting it on, then don't work about it. He has a thing for chubby white girls, so?
    Anonymous

• I meant worry-don't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt go by porn if i was you guys like all types of girls. Im just your average little white girl nothing special i know my husband thinks im sexy but he does like looking at other women its normal.
    Lord if my husband was looking at porn he would be looking at tall skinny nicely tanned faked breasted women i dont look nothing like that. I wouldnt worry about it.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't read into it to much. A lot of guys like porn. My husband looks at porn, heck, I look at porn of both men and women. It adds a little more to the love life I think.
    Anonymous

• Personally I think it is strange and weird. If it is not your cup of tea well then you should tell him that you don't like porn and you want it out of your house.
    Anonymous

• Porn is sick any way you look at it.!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• porn is sick? wow OK i dont know how sex is sick since we all do it. i dont see the problem in someone watching it heck my husband and I watch it together it spices things up we get new ideas on things to try.
    Anyway i wouldnt read to much into it really. After all its just a fantacy thing im sure he loves you and thinks your sexy the way you are. If it bothers you alot just talk to him about it maybe you guys can come to a agreement.
    Anonymous

• sex in your own privacy is way different than porn.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I watch porn, my husband watches porn...we watch it together!
    It doesnt make me look at him any different, honestly the men in porn are less than attractive! it s just that it spices things up I think!

Confront him, tell him it weirds you out to see the type of porn he owns. Dont jump his case ask him like its no big deal to get a true answer. Im sure its nothing!
    Anonymous