Does hemhroid cream really help tighten the skin on your belly and puffiness on your eyes?

And it it permanent or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i heard it was...i think i saw that on the view. never tried it though
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• it does work for the puffyness under your eyes. as for your belly im not sure but i read that it does but you have to use a tone of it and you have to wrapp suranwrap around your belly really tight and leave it that way for like 24 hours or something dumb like that. I dont think i would try it lol i would be worried about getting a rash all over my belly. ehhhh
    Anonymous

• It's not permanent and I hear it does tighten up the skin, becuase that is what hemorroid cream is supposed to do. My sister tried it and said it worked for about as long as the hemorroid cream is supposed to work, if you try it let us know how it turns out.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• How long is the cream suppose to work?
    Anonymous

• I think it is just like other medications, four hours or something? I have never used it so I don't know.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2009