Yikes I think I just kicked my diet soda habit? Soft drinks found to increase stroke risk

From the article:  What they found was a red flag: Sugar-sweetened and diet soft drinks alike were associated with a higher risk of stroke, particularly in women. The more sugar-sweetened soft drinks the women drank, the higher their risk of ischemic stroke. Even more alarming was the significant risk of hemorrhagic stroke with increasing amounts

http://healthyliving.msn.com/diseases/stroke/soft-drinks-found-to-increase-stroke-risk

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2012 in Health

• Wow, boy am I glad I kicked my habit. I've been off of it since Christmas. I've gotten rid of the Crystal Light in the past month. I am sitting here with a water with lemon, which has become my drink of choice.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2012

• I've been working on kicking my soda habit and switching to water. My problem is when I drink the water, I end up having to pee constantly, which makes me not want to drink it. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2012

• I rarely drink soda.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2012