What does it feel like?

When your blood pressure goes up? Im light headed and my legs feel like jello. I called my dr's nurse and she told me to go to the er to get checked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be your blood pressure that is doing that, or it could be other things too.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• should i go to the er?
    Anonymous

• It can also be your blood sugar levels.
    mamma-2-two

Answer by mamma-2-two at 2:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i would... i went because i was getting stuff like that when i was about 28 weeks or 24 or something and they said i should go in because the baby might be effected from it. luckily she wasnt but yeah...id still go in better to be safe than sorry.

oh and if u go to labor and delivery it tends to be a lot faster than er
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• yes, definately go if the nurse said so and definately go to labor and delivery rather than er..they'll take better care of you and it Will be faster
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If you call your dr & they tell you to go get checked out you should always follow that advice

I have high blood pressure and it can do alot of damage to you if not properly taken care of, just go see what they say, better safe than sorry.

Anonymous