How can my son gain sole custody of an unborn child? He and the mother are not married and she is an unfit mother to their 3 other children that he already has sole custody of. She is on probation for Domestic violence and is talking about moving to GA to have the baby.

phipps

Asked by phipps at 7:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He needs to consult the lawyer who handled his other domestic relations matters so he can see what can be done.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2012

• How can my son gain sole custody of an unborn child?
    He can't. It has to be born. Course he could always kidnap her and hold her in a cell somewhere but then he would probably lose the ones he has now.

she is an unfit mother to their 3 other children
    And seriously- why didn't he use a rubber or something instead of getting her pregnant a fourth time?

She is on probation for Domestic violence and is talking about moving to GA
    she'll have to get permission first- call her PO
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2012

• I know - right!! He was very careless in not using protection... She can't move out of state until her probation is done, which I think is January, the baby is due in Feb.
    phipps

Comment by phipps (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jul. 14, 2012

• Obviously he already has an attorney. He needs to consult with the proffessional.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:02 PM on Jul. 14, 2012