Baby Acne!?!?

So my one month old has alot of little bumps all over her face...and some days they are really really red and the others they are flesh colored. People have told me its baby acne. Is there anything I can do for it?? When does it go away!?!? BTW its on her face head and kinda ears. THANKS!!

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It will go away on its own, just be patient and don't pick at it! :)
    Anonymous

• it will go away on its own. baby skin has to get used to our environment, my daughter had a few bumps, but not many. and it went away and never came back.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 2:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Don't use any soap on her face. Are you breastfeeding? The doctor told me it happens, because of all of your hormones and the babies hormones are all wild. Dd got acne right around 1 month and it was gone by 2 months. I know it sucks to see these little blemishes all over your baby's beautiful face, but they will be gone soon enough, mama!
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009