Does anyone live near the volcano in Alaska? (The one acting up.)

If so, are you having to take precautions and setting up evac procedures?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i use to and all my friends/family up there are preparing for it. most of bought lots of non-pershiables, face masks, & a extra car filter for each car. i know the schools have emergency procedures set up for every possible situation (kids at recess, in route, etc).

im so glad im not up there. ash falling from the sky cant be fun! if you're up there be safe!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I used to work in downtown Anchorage. We had to cover up our computers everyday and we had masks at work just in case when Redoubt was active a few years ago. The earthquakes were what worried me. I would start sliding around in my office chair while I was trying to type.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009