Why would any woman agree to marry Drew Peterson?

He's suspected in the death of his third wife, and his fourth wife has been missing for over a year. Why would anybody want to date this guy, let alone marry him?

*This just in: The 24-year-old fiancee moved out of Peterson's house after her father gave her a "him or me" ultimatum.

Terryberriest

Asked by Terryberriest at 2:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I feel the same way...she must just be either desperate or be a complete idiot.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 2:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• could be is abusive to her and shes now scared to leave him. you never know what goes through onces mind.
    Anonymous

• I applaud her father's ultimatum and I think that it will ultimately be what saved her life, as she was bound to be the next.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 2:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• :) That girl was a major idiot. Perhaps she was looking for her 15 minutes of fame? A lot of good it would've done her had she been killed.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• l watched a show how some women really go for the criminals it turns them on. LOL I guess theres all kinds out there.
    Anonymous

• I'm guessing she wants to get on Oprah (or Montel, or Maury). Does Jerry even still have a show?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• She left after he was saying stuff in every news outlet . Smart move.
    Anonymous

• No clue. She can't afford to pay for that lobotomy she's been wanting but Drew told her he'd take care of it?
    athimom

Answer by athimom at 3:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Same reason women stay with men who beat them or treat them like a slave. Low self esteem. We have many women on here who have husbands that don't allow them access to the money, never help with the kids and are abusive emotionally. They all have a lack of self esteem in common.
    Anonymous

• Maybe she had her head under a rock for the last five years or so? Too busy out partying and drinking to watch the news.

Maybe he sponsors one of those "intelligence test" links that are all over the place. . . Uses it for screening. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009