What type of nesting things did you do around your home before the baby came?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• moved the stove and frideg to clean under and behind it,cleaning cieling fans
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Mostly it showed up by bsessively rearranged and reorganized baby clothes. I also felt like I had to keep the house spotless at all times in case I went in to labor.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Cleaned the house from top to bottom . Sterilize baby bottles and pacifiers . Organize baby stuff .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• i deep cleaned my wood floors 3 times in one week (and by deep clean, i mean sweep, then vacuum, then swifter, then mop with murphy's oil soap and a wet mop, then mop again with a microfiber mop and spray) yeah, i was obsessed with having clean floors when the baby came.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I had the baby's room ready, all her clothes washed and organized by size. As far as the rest of the house, well, we just bought this house, so about a month before I had dd, we moved, painted the whole house, bought all new appliances, had the baby shower and then BAM. . . dd came. I was super prepared for baby, just not for the c-section that I had to have . . . yuck.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2009