Why does my son do this?

My son is 16 months old for the past 2 months I likes to rub and squeeze my breast,lol!! It really aggravates me and when I tell him to stop he laughs! So does anyone else's son do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• a little flick on the hand won't hurt him and it would probably stop pretty soon - once he realizes there's a natural consequence to his action..
    dovetailthreads

Answer by dovetailthreads at 2:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• my son is 2 and he has just gotten in the habit of pinching my nipples. i dont know if its really know if its on purpose. i think its just a discovery thing but it irritates me too!!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• This is probably normal. Has he seen your hubby do this? When he does it tell him to stop and put him down. Say it firmly and don't be sympathetic to his upset.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• thanks ladies for your answers. I do pop his hand...guess what it either has no effect on him or he will cry and come back to do the same thing.

kemclaughlin...no, he hasn't seen DH do this. I can't even stand for him to touch my breast,lol! I just don't like my breast to be touched period.
    Anonymous

• Mine sticks his hand down my shirt all the time. No rubbing or squeezing though. I think part of why he does it is because my dad puts things in his shirt pocket to find. Well i don't have a pocket so it's the closest thing he can find. Today he got hold of my bra and got mad when he couldn't pull it out lol! I wouldn't worry about it. Kids are curious. He doesn't have them so he's checking them out. How to fix it, couldn't tell you, hopefully I'll figure that out before it becomes a problem with mine.

Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 3:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2009