has anyone delt with this?

well my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant and still nothing well we havent had sex since last month and i had got my period on the 15th of jan.i always last 6 days.well i had went to sleep at 1 in the morning today and i had went to the rr before i went to sleep and i thought i had started my period but i was early and so i had woke up taday and i checked the tampon and it was clean but there was little brown sopts but u can say the tampon was very clean this has never happened to me and i havent had sex since before i had got my real period last month.does anyone kno what is going on or has anyone delt with this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Test no earlier than 2-12-09, unless your period comes.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You may very well be pregnant and the spotting may come from the egg attaching itself to your wall that happens I forget the medical term for it but it would spot and then go away.You may want to go get a preg test to make sure.Also if this does'nt help go on ask.com and it will give you the medical term or you can ask what is spotting called youn know just try it I learn alot from that site.
    SCOOKIH

Answer by SCOOKIH at 3:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2009