HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

HELLO MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX EVERYDAY STARTING WITH THE THIRD DATE OF ME BEING ON MY PERIOD(DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKNG)ANYWAYS WE STILL HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX EVERYDAY AND IT'S FEB 2 MY PERIOD WAS ON THE 15 IS THERE ANTWAY I COULD POSSIABLY BE PREGNANT I TOOK A TEST ON THE 27 IT SAID NEGATIVE I'M ONLY 28

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test 2-12-09
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• first of all clam down. you might even be to early to tell i dont know if your late or not but wait till your late and try or a couple of days after. and i hope you get what you want it to come up with
    Anonymous

• Take a test when you are late. if you don't want to be pregnant, then get on birth control....easy
    Anonymous

• I don't know if you're pregnant or not, but I can say that I don't think you are supposed to have sex every day when you are "trying". I think you need to take a break every other day so his sperm can regenerate better. You'll have a better chance.

There's only a few days a month you can conceive anyway. Try an ovulation test (they sell them right next to pregnancy tests). You can figure out when you ovulate and have sex those few days. You'll have a better chance. That's how I got son #2!

Also, don't stress. It'll throw off your cycle and you'll have a harder time.
    Good luck!!!! I wish I could have more kids. I wish the best for you and that it happens soon! Waiting is so hard! :)
    MrsT6102

Answer by MrsT6102 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If your period was just on the 15th, then you probably only ovulated in the past couple of days. Usually a woman does not ovulate at least until 2 weeks after her period starts. You won't get an accurate test until around the time your period is due again.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• You maybe pregnant, if that's what you want but I hear sperm last for 5-7 days and from what it sound like you have plenty stored.Just be patient are ou having any symptoms yet
    Anonymous