i need a work at home job any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell Diamond Creek Candles and love it! I started making money the first day I signed up. It's free to sign up and there are no monthly quotas to meet. Just about everyone loves candles and these candles sell themselves! I can have you up and running today. Let me know what you think.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I started looking online for stuff I could do from home and found some great places.  I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. Nothing to lose by looking, it's free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant, and I love what I do and never worry about my job. It is food and I can sell to anyone. I also do fundraisers, business gifts, couples parties, craft shows and more! I make a decent amount of money and for the month of February you can basically get started for FREE!
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 2:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I am a Independent Scentsy Star Director and love what I do! Everyone loves candles but hate the worries that come with them that is what I love about Scentsy ( they are wickless)!!!!! Please feel free to check out my profile for more information and Pm me if you have any questions!!! Scentsy just makes perfect SCENTS!!!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I work from home and am loving it. http://www.motivatedmomz.com
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 5:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Hi! My name is Patty and I am with AmeriPlan. If you would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, this would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, come check out my profile or IM me.

http://freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Best of luck to you!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Try a 23 year old company that pays you for referrals. www.evelyn1.fourpointmoms.com
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2009

• try www.iboplus.com/zmerrill00/ $300 in free groceries, $300 in free gas and I am reimbursing the registration fee.
    ZARA81

Answer by ZARA81 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I am a tastefully simple consultant and I LOVE it=) Totally recession proof and the money is pretty good. You can basically get started for free in the month of February as well....PM me for more info...
    www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tseppla
    sammiemommy

Answer by sammiemommy at 11:49 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• When I lost my job, my husband and I started our own company working with a technology company. We have products that people want and need. We are always looking for people who have integrity, leadership skills and enjoy helping people. If that is you, send me a private message and I will get you more info. We set our own hours, have fun working together and are truly blessed to have found this Christian based company. All of the training is done online, in your own time and it's free. Awesome Opportunity!
    Give me a shout and good luck to your family in whatever you decide to do.
    jaeann123

Answer by jaeann123 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 17, 2009