Getting the weight off

hi mom i'm here because i am trying to lose weight a lot of it i know its not gonna happen over night but the thing is i want and need a workout buddy someone thats trying to get it off as well dont mean someone trying to take off 5-10lbs

i know its unhealthy i dont have all the things they( doc's) ect ect say over weight ppl. have are will have

i dont but i want to get it right i am in IL LIKE 5-10min. from st louis mo.

and my other thing is i am a burn victim 90% have had my share 1concern my arms dont bend and my hands well the fingers are bent
but i need so very much to get myself together, my daughter she is no help so i try and go at it alone.. not working,
i wanna eat better u name it i want it 1000% this is my life i'm trying to save,
and just need help

so if anyone in the IL area what just want help!!
the burns are over 21yrs old but arms are tight from kin grafts ect ect,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2012 in Health

• I am not in illinois, but in lower wisconsin. give me a pm if you wanna talk.
    Starburst72

Answer by Starburst72 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2012