postion of baby....

so i couple weeks ago they told me my son was breeched we are 28wks now and they werent really worried about it. I was shocked actually he was breeched just simply because i thought the jolts to my ribs where is feet guess not lol.
But now i just simply cant tell what postion he may be in its like he does flips in my belly all the time. I cant tell the difference between his feet or hands lol. How do you know or do you just dont know till the dr tells you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its pretty hard to tell. closer to the end he will just go head down (if he decides to) and then stop flipping as much so then you will have a better idea. i remember trying to figure out if those lumps that kept poking out of my belly were an elbor or a knee though! oh and ask your dr first but my friends baby was breech and they had her get down on hands and knees to try and help him flip to the right spot.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• Right now your little guy has so much to flip and turn that he does it alot. My friends baby was laying sideways until the day she delivered when he went head down. Don't stress about it right now, babies move way too much at this point for it to be a concern. The Dr.s will probably do an ultrasound the week or so before your due date to check out the position and then go from there. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2009