TMI but wondering... adult content

I had a tubal ligation almost 2 years ago and im suppose to be on my period but its mainly discharge with just a tiny bit of blood and on top of that i have diarrhea. Is this something that normaly happens after you have had a tubal so long ago? Or could it be other issue's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2012 in Health

• Have you been having regular pap tests? Any chance you may have contracted an std? I'm not sure about tubal ligation issues, but here's a bump!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2012

• I had my tubes tied 2 years ago. I have very regular periods, light but regular. I think it's something else.

Answer by missanc at 2:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2012

• i had my tubes tied over 5 years ago and have had a few off months - it could just be late for who knows what reason. a pregnancy test will still work with a tubal. if you start having any lower abdominal pain (like in your ovary areas) get to the doctor, since the chance of ectopic is higher.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 6:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2012