ok now what else can happen good

Hi ladies I am just wondering I recently had my iud removed and I want to know how long it would take for me to conceive I have somethings incommon with another question someone else asked.I also was having sex everyday trying to conceive and still my test came back neg.I thought if you had sex on your period you canget pregnant and was told to keep having sex until my 14th day of cycle to have a greater chance to conceive.When should I take a test we do wnat a child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends on when you start ovulating again as to when you can get pregnant. Women who have a 28 day cycle usually ovulate around day 14 of their cycle. When me and my husband were TTC, we had sex at least every other day starting on day 10 and ending on day 20 of my cycle. Every one is different though, some ovulate earlier and some ovulate later. If your cycles are not 28 days long, then just count back 14 days from the day you start your period and that may help you get a better idea as to when you are ovulating.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• My doctor advised waiting at least 2 months after having the IUD out to start trying - that way, everything can build up again. So if it's been less than a couple of months, that could be the problem...

I took the pill for 2 months after having my IUD out and we just started trying last week :) Good luck!!
    PrincessZ20

Answer by PrincessZ20 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2009