need advice please

Going on vacation is 3 weeks, and I bought a new bathing suit. UUUGGHHH! I look aweful :( How can I lose weight fast? I've never dieted before. Something quick, easy and cheap??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• How much do u want to lose?
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 3:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• well the fastest heathiest way would be to do all carb diet.

you eat everything thats low in carbs but if you dont stick to it,, you can gain it all back and even more.

meats, vegies you can eat.
    breads, some fruits that contain sugar, is a no - no,

you dont even have to exercise. ive lost alot of wieght on it myself but it left me hungry alot of times.

Adkins low carb diet it is i believe, they have books to guide you
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• If you lose weight too fast you lose lean tissue, which you don't want to do. All I can suggest is to cut out sweets and carbs and reduce the fat in your diet. Exercise would help tone you - in three weeks you can get some muscle definition. There are various exercise programs on TV, do some of those, or jog or walk a lot- not so much that you end up hurting yourself of course.

Answer by Bmat at 3:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I would go all protein for about three days...lots of red meat as much as you can eat...make sure you take a vitamin and have a 1/2 orange in the morning. Cut ALL sweets and not very many carbs and walk...walk...walk
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 3:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009